Tuesday 1 January 2013

A votre santé

By no means did twenty twelve go by in a flash - the last countdown seems like an eon and some away - but I can't exactly tell you where all that time went either.


For the first time in a long time, I spent New Year's Eve at home with family. Not that it was much of a celebration:  my sister and mummy were fighting for couch space and both began snoozing beneath my duvet by quarter to midnight, and this old lady was struggling not to fall asleep so she could catch the fireworks.


As you can tell, it was a very joyous occasion at our household indeed.


A true fobby Asian at heart, I religiously take pictures of myself and all my meals, so of course I also had to screen capture the pyrotechnic finale on television with my iPhone.

This year, I have much to be thankful for. I am thankful for the new people and things that have found their way into my life, and more so for those who have stayed a constant despite my turbulent personality.


Stepping into another new year (and Cafe Grey)

So here's to our loved ones, their health, smooth sailing, good food and more frequent updates with less narcissism. And nail polish that doesn't chip world peace.


1 comment:

  1. more frequent updates, yes. less narcissism, well then i wouldn't know who i'm reading about :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment - each one gives me one less excuse to slack with the posting (: