Monday 9 April 2012

Airhead

I like writing, I like reading what people write about what I've written, I like reading what people write. Despite numerous attempts to create outlets where I could spew whatever I fancied without a care who was reading, I often end up - without intention initially - creating fixed personas. 

It has become quite apparent that there is something my readers find inherently interesting about my superficiality. I think this monologue is proof that I make a pretty good airhead:




2 comments:

  1. if this is so, why do you blog in the digital desert?! you have so many readers elsewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get readers here too! and the fixed persona thing applies to 'elsewhere' too, except I think I've grown past that one now, and the dwindling amount of users there isn't exactly motivating either

      Delete

Leave me a comment - each one gives me one less excuse to slack with the posting (: